Dental Crowns Wellington, FL
Beautiful, All-Porcelain Natural-Looking Crowns (No Metal, thus No Black Line).
Saying Goodbye to Ugly Silver Amalgam:
Key Benefits of Dental Crowns
- Structurally holds the tooth together when it has had a large failing filling, fracture, or several microfractures.
- Replaces missing teeth
- Offers support to misshapen teeth or badly broken teeth
- Looks completely natural
- Fixes “smile” and functional chewing problems
How long does it take to fit a dental crown?
With CEREC technology available at our office you can have your crown on the same day:
- Ready inn approximately one and a half hours.
- This means no temporary, no second appointment, and no additional numbing.
Gone is the ng 2-3 week wait
What is CEREC ?
CEREC is an advanced dental restorative system that allows your dentist to restore decayed teeth, place crowns, remove defective amalgam fillings, or place cosmetic veneers in just one appointment. This allows you to have the highest quality, most lifelike dental restorations in just one visit to the dentist…in, out, and on with your busy life.
- No More Messy Impressions
- No Temporary Crowns That May Fall Out or Leak
Porcelain Restorations Bonded On, All in the Same Day!
See Our Cerec Restorations Page to see how Same Day Crowns are made
Replacing metal restorations with porcelain crowns……… not just a more aesthetically pleasing result, but a more durable and effective crown!