Porcelain Veneers Wellington, FL
What are porcelain veneers?
Porcelain veneers are thin shells of ceramic that bond directly to the front surfaces of the teeth. They are an ideal choice for improving your smile and have become increasingly popular due to their simplicity and versatility.
Placing custom veneers requires a high degree of technical skill as well as attention to cosmetic detail. We place veneers routinely, and design each case individually to match and enhance the characteristics of each patient’s smile.
Will they look like normal teeth?
When bonded to the teeth, the ultra-thin porcelain veneers are virtually undetectable and highly resistant to coffee, tea, or even cigarette stains. Their translucency matches that of a natural tooth. For strength and appearance, their resemblance to healthy, white tooth enamel is unsurpassed by other restorative options.
Some people think we need to cut the teeth down for porcelain veneers. Here are examples of veneers where teeth were not reduced at all. This is know as no-prep veneers.
See For Yourself, How Beautiful Porcelain Veneers Can Be!
How durable are porcelain veneers?
With proper care, porcelain veneers will brighten your smile for years to come. Porcelain veneers are extremely durable.
Dr. Lopez-Belio will ensure that your veneers are crafted from the highest quality porcelains and are bonded with the most advanced and proven materials available.
Refraining from using your veneers as tools to open and cut things will prolong their life, and if accidental breakage or damage occurs, it is usually possible to replace only the veneer involved.
Do You Agree With the Following Statements:
- I wish the color of my teeth were whiter.
- I wish I had a broader smile.
- I think some of my teeth are too small.
- I think some of my teeth are too large.
- I wish my teeth were straighter.
- I think my gums show too much when I smile.
- I think there is too much space between some of my teeth.
- I sometimes hesitate to smile because of my teeth.
- I wish I could change some fo the features of my smile.
- I would like to know the options available for enhancing my smile
- I have concerns over what the end result might look like.
- I have concerns over fees involved in pursuing cosmetic dentistry.
Call us to learn more about Porcelain Veneers! (561) 791-8184